MILESTONE PROJECTS

MILESTONE PROJECTS
1) Castle

For the castle, I had fun organizing and drawing my ideas; also, as it was my first time using rhino, it was interesting to get familiar with the different commands and functions of the program. I have to say that it is a challenging course in which the projects were difficult especially if someone is not familiar with rhino and the potential of the program.







2) Surface Design Study

For the surface design, I had an interesting time gathering my ideas and choosing the colours. As I want to do a tribute to my Mexican roots, I thought about indigenous patterns and textiles.


















3) Reverse Engineered object

for the reverse-engineered object, I chose a linocut tool because it is easy to disassemble as it contains various pieces, It is a challenging project, and although it is not perfect, I think I learned a lot during the process, I do have to keep practising to be able to keep the skills that I learned and learn new ones.











4) 3d Printed Chess Set

The 3d printed chess was the most fun project. I enjoyed gathering ideas, but also I got inspired by a computer game called Machinarium, which is one of my favourite games. Also, the printing process was interesting. I had fun watching as it got built (printed).





































Comments

Popular posts from this blog