REVERSE ENGINEERED 
                                          OBJECT: SELECTION 

For the reverse engineering project, I choose three possible objects that I found interesting. For my first option, I decided on the speedball lino cutter as it has a lot of little pieces, and it is easy to put it apart and back together. It has a twist_off end cap, cutter storage and a chuck system, which is easy to set apart. 

                                                                                  

For my second option, I chose a cute camera pencil sharpener which has different parts that can come apart. I am kind more toward my first option as I don't know if I can put it back together once I put it apart. So it will be interesting to try and see how the mechanics work.                                                                                                                  










For my third option, I decide on the Wacom pencil and tips holder, which is very interesting as it has different parts that come apart, especially the different kinds of tips and the interchangeable colours, so I find it interesting. 




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog