MILESTONE PROJECT 1: STACKED SLICES MODEL

During my thinking process, I wanted to create a pond with fish, but after several tries, I decided to make a stacked bunny. I like the idea because it is the Chinese year of the rabbit. I have a difficult time saving my rhino file and grasshopper. When you begin a file in Rhino and continue in grasshopper, the document won't link; the document will not open or show just an empty rhino file, which is super stressful because I lose my file a couple of times. ;(

Anyway, it was a fun process, and I learned a lot.


bunny drawing in Rhino

curves, fillet and tween curves for filling more bunnies between the originals


Exploration with the number of slices and fillet size, Staking Bunnies

playing with colours.












Final Gift 















Comments

Popular posts from this blog